God'favour

  • Thread starter Thread starter THABISO MOTJAPANE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THABISO MOTJAPANE

Guest
I am a man aged ###; I am STILL C.O.S.C Student. I wrote final examination on ###; unfortunately, I could not perform well!

Nevertheless, I am still supplementing; since ### & even now I still am! I could not do well in ###. But I am still keeping on. Moreover, I really burn candle at both hands, doing my academic duties day and night; but I seem to reap what I did not sow over & over again. Consequently, this mounts me with insurmountable disappointment and hopelessness! In a nutshell, I am preparing myself for final supplementary examination.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ###!
 
In the Name of Jesus please shower the Holy Spirit on ### right now. Encourage him and give him peace. Bless him to stand up on the inside and begin to walk in the promises found in the Bible for those who believe on the Lord Christ Jesus. I praise you, God, for unfailing love. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jaimashi Pastor, My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I wanted to request your prayers for me. I appeared for the ### examination, but unfortunately, I failed in ###. I truly believe that I wrote enough to pass the exam. I also applied for rechecking, but the result still showed “No Change.”...
Replies
10
Views
226
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 42:24 : Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This...
Replies
12
Views
253
Please pray for me regarding a burden that God has placed deeply on my heart. I believe there is a great need for peer support systems for employees, students, and young people. After seeing the pain, struggles, self-harm, suicides, loneliness, and emotional challenges that so many people are...
Replies
12
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom