GOD i come to you today.
Seeking you as i pray.
Thanking you for all you have done in my life.
GOD you have never left me alone in my griefs and strife.
You stood by me even when i thought I had no life.
GOD you are my heart that beats.
GOD you are my eyes that see.
GOD you are my ears that hear.
GOD i know your Love surrounds me everywhere.
GOD i honor and thank you for all you have done.
GOD you are the head of my life, my number one.
❤
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Glorify the Lord with me for he is worthy to be praised. So grateful for all His love His mercy even the pruning for he never leaves us in our mess so grateful for being forgiven . Thanking him for divine intervention especially with grief for my deceased Mum. So grateful for His presence his...
Replies
10
Views
68
Please pray for myself and my loved ones in dealing with grief over loved ones who have passed away. I miss my sister who passed away so much sometimes I don't know how I can live with the grief. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
89
Dear God, I pray today because you are always there for me and everyone, but I feel the weight. Jesus said we can speak plainly and honestly to you. There are many things in my life right now causing me distress, pain, anxiety, and grief, and I am losing the courage to hope. You know those...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,111
Messages
16,807,385
Members
650,553
Latest member
Astaulareanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom