God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imkeepingit

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father thank you for waking us up in the morning. Please show us the way today in what we should do. God I ask that you please direct me to be a good mother, a good person for ### and servant for you. I am trying to walk in faith however it is hard here in ### that there are no churches and the Christian website keeps freezing. I am not sure if it is your will to have me here in ### or if I should go back to ###. God please tell me what to do in ways that I will know clearly that you sent these signs and messages. Thank you for your kindness and mercy. In your name, I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am lacking in understanding in why it is good not to procrastinate in repenting to god. I repented from lust for ### days and received some blessings but then some days I don’t feel blessed anymore so I relapse. Why should I commit my whole life to god instead of repenting next year? I’m an...
Replies
12
Views
229
Dear God, Everyone keeps telling me, “Trust God, He will help you.” But sometimes I wonder—when will You help me? After I die? I have only one life, and so many years of it have already been spent in pain, loneliness, waiting, and disappointment. When a child is hungry, a mother gives her child...
Replies
9
Views
154
I want to thank Jesus my lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my guide and comforter this wonderful day that the lord has made. All three have helped me not to let myself be taken advantage of and not feel bad about it. God touched me last night in a deliverance service and I awoke (...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom