God what is wrong with me? I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father, I lift up this one to You and I ask that You Lord surround them with Your love and peace that only comes from You! I demand that any and all things that are there causing this oppression to be revealed NOW in the name of Jesus! This is Your child Lord. He is in need of Your supernatural strength today. I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father we believe depression is not from you and we also believe your love conquers and drives out all unholy spirits, Your blessing is asked in the name of Christ, and we are confident in You and Your faithfulness, Amen 
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the name of Jesus in my time of need, lord I don't what is wrong with me and why I can't find a romantic love, someone that I can spend the rest of my life with, lord I thought found someone who is everything that I've been looking for a d she says she...
Replies
11
Views
155
I guess you CAN'T mention the month of June, and brother in Christ on this site because it gets deleted. What utter hypocrisy. But then I DON'T really care for those who run this site. Just a bunch of proud, arrogant ones who think they know so much, and yet really DON'T. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
8
Views
182
FIRST OUR HOT WATER BROKE DOWN THEN OUR HEAT BROKE DOWN NOW THE HOT WATER IS NOT WORKING AGAIN PLEASE PRAY MY LANDLORD DOES THE RIGHT THINGS BY ALL OF HIS TENANTS TODAY AND CALLS THE PLUMBER THANK-YOU EVERYONE IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN...
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom