Father, I lift up this one to You and I ask that You Lord surround them with Your love and peace that only comes from You! I demand that any and all things that are there causing this oppression to be revealed NOW in the name of Jesus! This is Your child Lord. He is in need of Your supernatural strength today. I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Father we believe depression is not from you and we also believe your love conquers and drives out all unholy spirits, Your blessing is asked in the name of Christ, and we are confident in You and Your faithfulness, Amen
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the name of Jesus in my time of need, lord I don't what is wrong with me and why I can't find a romantic love, someone that I can spend the rest of my life with, lord I thought found someone who is everything that I've been looking for a d she says she...
I guess you CAN'T mention the month of June, and brother in Christ on this site because it gets deleted. What utter hypocrisy. But then I DON'T really care for those who run this site. Just a bunch of proud, arrogant ones who think they know so much, and yet really DON'T. In Jesus' name! Amen!
FIRST OUR HOT WATER BROKE DOWN
THEN OUR HEAT BROKE DOWN
NOW THE HOT WATER IS NOT WORKING AGAIN
PLEASE PRAY MY LANDLORD DOES THE RIGHT THINGS BY ALL OF HIS TENANTS TODAY AND CALLS THE PLUMBER
THANK-YOU EVERYONE
IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN...