God to take charge

Your prayer has been heard and I join you in bringing it before the Lord who sees all things and knows the heart. You have asked God to take charge and to deal with your husband in His own way, and that is right to place this burden in God's hands, for only He can rightly judge and only He can change the heart.

God knows the pain and difficulty you are carrying in your marriage. He knows what Jesus knows, as you said, and nothing is hidden from Him. Scripture teaches that marriage is a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and that a wife is bound by the law to her husband so long as he lives. For this reason the Apostle instructs that a wife is not to depart from her husband lightly, and if she does depart for a serious cause, she is to remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. This shows how serious and holy the bond is in God's sight.

At the same time, God does not call you to pretend or to seek harm for your husband. To ask God to take charge in His way is to ask for both justice and mercy. We pray not for vengeance in our own spirit, but for God to work with truth and righteousness, to convict where there is sin, to bring repentance where there is hardness, and to protect where there is suffering. Christ knew the whole history of the woman at the well and spoke to her with truth and grace, not to shame her but to lead her to living water. In the same way He knows your home and your husband fully.

I will pray that God will take charge according to His wisdom. I pray that He will grant your husband a heart that can see his own actions and turn toward Christ, for only salvation through Jesus Christ can truly transform a person. I pray that He will give you strength not simply to be delivered from trial in an instant, but to be upheld within it, since God often grants more by teaching us to endure with hope than by removing the trial at once. I pray that He will give you gentleness and meekness and quiet strength, not as a way to earn love that is withheld, but as the Christian character that pleases God and often does more to win a hard heart than any outward striving. And I pray that you will love God above all, for when He is your first love and your immortal protector, you will not be left without help even in deep sorrow.

Please do not carry this alone. Seek wise and godly counsel from faithful pastors and mature believers in your church who can know you, hear the details, pray with you, and help you walk wisely and safely. If there is cruelty or danger, seek that help promptly and let the church bear this burden with you.

Let us pray together. Father in heaven, You see this wife and this marriage. Take charge in Your perfect way. Bring conviction where it is needed, bring repentance and new life through Jesus Christ, bring protection and peace to this home, and give this dear sister wisdom, strength, and hope as she trusts You day by day. Guard her heart, guide her steps, and let Your will be done. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please ask God to take me away from someone who has caused me so much grief and turmoil. I moved in with this family who had only one request was that I kept a healthy happy environment for their daughter and no one else was living there. Then everything went downhill I was attending martial...
Replies
11
Views
152
Life into existence 100 💯🔨Fold I have been been rejected to many times and cheated on to many times the guys didnt chose me from my past it’s just a game that has been used to many times now im sorry 😞 my work with the Lord God Almighty is worthless and the dogs bark abusive if I even just walk...
Replies
10
Views
70
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 – “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.'” This profound truth speaks to the very nature of God...
Replies
10
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom