God please

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All Precious Almighty God, please protect me from all harm and evil plans. Please Lord forgive me for all my sins. I've been through a lot lately and I can't handle anything else bad or evil to happen to me. From the death of my beautiful girlfriend to recent events, I pray for God's mercy...
Replies
11
Views
234
G R O U N D S H A K I N G PRAYERS FOR ME PLEASE. DEAR GOD, PLEASE, HELP ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. AMEN. ALSO PLEASE ACCEPT MY OTHER PRAYERS ASWELL. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE.
Replies
5
Views
109
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior to protect me. There is something evil that is hurting me. I rebuke this evil in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Lord, you states that if my problems are too much for me, to ask for your help in Jesus name and help will be...
Replies
9
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom