God please take away my stress and ...

Salsps

Servant
God please take away my stress and worry. Take away my pain and grieve. Give me strength, comfort and hope. Strengthen me Lord. I need you and love you. Amen.
 
I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
Zephaniah 3:17 -
"For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty Savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With His love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs"
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been stressed out due to family problems, finding a job, and due to people bothering me in the past and won't leave me alone, people bothering me in the past and won't leave me alone and won't take no for an answer. My stress level is high. God please bless us and be with us in Jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
367
My stress levels are very high due to family problems in the past and problems with my job coach in the past. These last 5 years have been very horrible; people treat me and others horribly, and sometimes I want to kill myself. My life is so unfair. I am a very nice Godly person and I get...
Replies
10
Views
385
Almighty God please heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, that you help heal me and other than helping me heal my grieving from losing my beautiful girlfriend whom I call my wife because we've been together for over 10...
Replies
11
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom