God please pray for my family in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family my parents my sister and I, the Devil is trying hard to destroy us, he's working overtime. I don't know how to explain it. Please pray for me I have epilepsy and I am believing God for healing please pray that God will help and restore me and heal me and make me over again
Replies
10
Views
170
Please God protect my family and me and help us to be live in peace without any trouble and took away from our life any bad people and only leave the good ones. And grant us a good health. Amen
Replies
11
Views
141
In Jesus Name, God the Almighty Fathet in Heaven, Gracious Master and Lord of Mercy, I come before this morning with thanks giving for what You have done into my live. Glory and Honor be to You. Today we start a new week. I pray for blessings and provision. As a family we have huge deficits, I...
Replies
12
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,167
Messages
16,784,961
Members
648,748
Latest member
Khaerianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom