God, Please let ###’s friend help him ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God it's me again. Please help me have a good night's sleep and rest and for my mind to go to sleep and to not stay up worried. Please help me maintain a good feeling about myself and my family and my job. I'm sorry that I keep going back and forth about myself and please help my wife drink...
Replies
9
Views
221
Dear God I refuse to be a prisoner of my own self. I will not be a prisoner of alcohol anymore. Sometimes I miss being able to lay down in my bed and drink whiskey and beer and smoke pot all day and watch TV and stare out the window and pretend that it's going to be ok. Please help me continue...
Replies
8
Views
411
Dear God please help me have a good bowel movement asap. I can't go to the bathroom and have a normal bowel movement. I feel like I am going to explode. Why is it so hard getting old. I had a cyst in my spine removed and I hope that it doesn't come back. Please help me get a good night's sleep...
Replies
9
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,246
Messages
16,820,521
Members
651,279
Latest member
Lstoomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom