God please help me !!!

Pulurad

Disciple of Prayer
I’m getting depressed, no job since I finished my ###, nothing to do, trying to travel out also looking for fully funded scholarships, nothing is forthcoming, I need God’s help, I need his grace, I need his favor, God should open a way for me!!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

You Need Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding From God!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that Almighty God help and protect me. Starting with the passing of my beautiful wife, an evil spirit has been hurting me and causing problems for me. I rebuke these evil spirits and whatever else is harming and trying to hurt me. The name...
Replies
13
Views
255
Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
249
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,062
Members
648,644
Latest member
Kiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom