God please help me to live because ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me at work today. I'm afraid of losing my job I have too much work to do and I am very stressed out and I have a lot of anxiety. Please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife because we are not happy with each...
Replies
17
Views
156
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
189
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 49:11 : Their tombs will remain their houses forever, their dwellings for endless generations, though they had named lands after themselves. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 49: Our prayer: “LORD God, Maker of heaven and earth, we pause...
Replies
10
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom