GOD order my steps.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heart is broken. ### has lied and cheated. He rationalizes his behavior as not sin. He laughed when confronted. I am angry. I can’t sleep or eat. All I think about is why and the lies. I know I have to forgive. Lord help me. Take this anxiety away from my mind and heart. Lord create in me a...
Replies
12
Views
120
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude. Thank You for Your provision in helping me through our move out and move in. When I was anxious and unsure, You made a way. When I was weak, You carried me. Lord, as I continue to settle our responsibilities, please guide my steps in paying...
Replies
6
Views
275
Father in the name of Jesus Christ please guide my steps. I have been applying to various jobs cleaning, pet sitting, grocery stores, warehouses, office work. I don’t have transportation to really do side gigs like delivery. I’m really trying Lord, I had to leave my job due to relentless...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,706
Messages
16,814,177
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom