Durofonth

Disciple of Prayer
God of pastor ### ooooooh I need a job a very good one I have went for ### different places for interview but non of them have not call yet please God,I also need my own husband ooooh rich and God fearing man ,use me and bless my family as I am the only child of my mum use me and wipe away her tears in Jesus name amen thank you Jesus for answering me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been unemployed for a bit. I've gone to a few interviews but nothing has been right. I either get ghosted by the employer or an email telling me they have gone in a different direction. I may have the possibility of starting a job in the public sector (passed all the background checks but...
Replies
10
Views
192
In this time of struggles and pain. my health is going down i need God every seconds. Lord show me mercy my life is in your hands and be gracious unto me. there are people spoiling me and want to lay hands on me.. Lord fight for me.
Replies
9
Views
153
Praise lord iam ### I attend my interview for msc urology in ###..so I don't know that college I will select or not pray for me I need to do pg..in that college pray for me
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom