God lm great need to some help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:10 – “You crushed Rahab like one of the slain; with your strong arm you scattered your enemies.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 89:10 highlights God’s power and victory over His enemies. The name “Rahab” in this...
Replies
11
Views
164
"Father, I come to You today with faith so small I cannot see a way. I want to believe You are able to do more than I ever imagine. I want to walk by faith and not by sight. God, please bring a miracle into my life. I know that You can do the impossible in my life and I am trusting in Your...
Replies
12
Views
419
I am in desperate need for a breakthrough in deliverance. I need of prayer for the softening and cleansing of my heart to love as God wants me to love. I am a believer, but I was not truly making Jesus my LORD as I allowed a lack of diligence to cause me to fall into sin and become a dry place...
Replies
9
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom