God In Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joel2011
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joel2011

Guest
Thanks for this prayer site, it has done me a great favour and God used this site to bless me and I hope I will continue to receive the blessing of God from here and I advise all members here in this site to believe that God is hearing our prayers from here. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO HELP AND GUIDE US, in JESUS name Amen
 
Dear God, Thank You for answered prayers. Amen and Amen
 
Praise the Lord and glad to hear that Jesus has heard your prayer as he heard myself through this site
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE CONTROL INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY NO USE OF SATAN SHITE CREW OF TEETH CLAW ARM CONTROL OF EVIL TO HURT STEAL DESTROY HARM CONTROL OF TEETH CLAW ARM DARK BLACK MAGIC ON MY LIFE MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS GREATLYYYY EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY..LIFE IN GREATLYYY MYSELF MY...
Replies
10
Views
140
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯📅FOLD GREATLY BE GONE SATAN CRAP CREW NO CONTROL STAY OUT OF MY LIGHT MY MOMS MY FAMULY OUR PETS LIGHTS..TODAY IS A GOOD DAY I GET ANOTHER JOB THAT STAYSSSZZ AT LEAST WHILE IM WORKING ON MY BUSINESSES GETS STARTED IN A POSITIVE WAY GREATLYYYY..I GET SECTION 8 TODAY VIRTUAL...
Replies
9
Views
126
Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom