God In Control

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joel2011

Thanks for this prayer site,it has done me a great favour and God used this site to bless me and l hope l will contiune to recieve the blessing of God from here and l advice all members here in this site to belive that God is hearing our prayers from here.MAY GOD CONTINUE TO HELP AND GUIDE US ,in JESUS name Amen

Dear God, Thank You for answered prayers. Amen and Amen

Praise the Lord and glad to hear that Jesus has heard your prayer as he heard myself through this site

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I need deep pray for my wife, she is not bathing and not eating and saying l am no good and everything in home is dirty and I am doing everything in the apt and l am almost ready to leave and never look back and l no God will get me and l need pray for us to move to a better place and...
Replies
Views
Good morning and win today tomorrow and forever please great people of God pray for me against spirit of setback each time something good is about to happen to me l will dream seeing myself in my village old school that l have pass long ago struggling to write an exam and from there l will have...
Replies
Views
l pray for God's grace, protection, favor and mercy today. As I go to the hospital to see my doctor. God take charge over every interaction and let your power manifest. You can change impossible to be possible. Take control. I have no one but You only. Lord prevail.
Replies
Views
Praise God for all the wonderful blessings He has blessed me with. I'm .still struggling with not having Scott in my life anymore but through prayers I will get through ths. I ask for prayers for the pain to go away and to get through this l.
Replies
Views
Lord my mother is totaly stubborn. Whatever advice i give to her she makes her own decision even when she sees that i was right because i have usually feeling or vision from the Lord what is right and what is not right and what is going to happen. And she says at the end It is better that you...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom