God, I (###) pray that I get my family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I (###) pray that I get my family and marriage back to ### and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons soon, amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Lord, I come into agreement with this. petition to You. This

### faithfully prays. And You Lord bind the breech of Your people & heal the stroke of their wound. In Your name I pray Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
180
pls pray that i get my TA contract soon--right now pls i was offered a taship but have not received the contract yet. It makes me a bit nervous. Pls have them send the contract asap. And also if my prof reviews my schedule for my indep study with her and either approves or adjusts and we move...
Replies
11
Views
188
pls pray that i get my contract for TAship. I was offered the TAship but have not been given a contract. I followed up but no word. I am afraid i lost it. Pls pray that I have a TAship for the fall 26-spring 27 year, for grading, and a contract I can sign to make it official. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom