God Heal Me N Forgive Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
After all that's happened and all I've been going through, I truly believe that a huge part of me has died. I have no happiness, I have no joy, I feel as though they all have gotten what they want and put me, the real me, to death. I don't know what you have left for me. Although I have died, please don't let it kill anyone else; don't let me become a poison to anyone. Please, please, please, please, please, I beg you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, The Bible teaches us to forgive those who sin against us. I am trying to forgive, but there is a question in my heart. If the person who hurt me receives forgiveness and continues to laugh and live happily, then what about me? Will my life be filled only with pain and waiting? Lord...
Replies
10
Views
175
Yesterday you saved my life. My panic attack was so severe that my heart beat jumped to 150 and no one at home. I was alone with my ### years old son. I trembled. I called my parents; they came in ### mints. You made me breathe again. I am unable to handle the problem. I fear something bad...
Replies
10
Views
460
Jesus bless me and forgive and forget, let go of things, give a good sleep and peaceful sleep for all of us, guardian angel be always at our side.
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom