God caring

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My life feels like it's falling apart and it doesn't seem like God cares. It's like He wants me to suffer and lets Satan steal my joy away whenever possible. I am desperately trying to believe otherwise, but I'm really struggling here. I want to believe that He will work everything out for my good (Romans 8:28) but that seems so far away. I need reassurance from God that He will help my life improve and be filled with more joy and hope really soon. 

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray for God to heal my skin and fix my hair so it’s beautiful abs restore everything the enemy has stolen from me or tried to steal from me like my voice thank you, please pray for all satanic attacks to stop
Replies
Views
I am grateful to God Almighty for connecting me to this platform and also thank you for standing in the gap in the place of prayer. * I NEED GOD'S INTERVENTION IN MY LIFE. I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING ALL MY LIFE, IT'S LIKE THERE IS A SEIGE OVER MY LIFE, THE MORE I PRAY, ITS LIKE I WASTING MY TIME...
Replies
Views
Hi! I just desperately need some prayer right now for multiple reasons: The main is because my best friend is going through a very dark point in his life. I think he's a believer (he says he is), but he has his priorities all messed up. He struggles with lust and has told me about his addiction...
Replies
Views
My new born nephew Tahmoh. His sleep breaks always, whenever he hears any sound like of utensil sound or dog barking noise he gets scared, wakeups From sleep n cries. It's not possible to keep dogs shut like outside dogs barking. Nighter it's possible to do any house works without making noise...
Replies
Views
I beg u Appa pls kill me atleast appa my parents alfes parents are forcing us to marry someone whom we don't like I beg u Lord pls kill me for tat appa I would die happily everyday I have pain sufferings has gift suprise it's increasing day by day all becoz of my past sins pls forgive me and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom