God Bring ### Back To Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Maybe it is silly of me but I have no idea. If he really is with some one—maybe best not to think about him but I am not sure if he is cause I prayed to you God that I would not lose him to another woman. He would not give me another chance.

I will still pray and let you handle this:

- Pray he forgives me, Holy Spirit speak to him and cause him to forgive me.

- God help me to get my driving license as soon as possible and have that rest and relief.

- God please help me that I do not lose him to another woman or my stupid ways or anything in the world. Please bring us together. If he is not right for me, or not going to treat me right then lead me or bring to me, just please give me a man that is just my type and will treat me right. Thanks. Amen.
 
Sister Praying for your marriage problem. Family life is not to keep one for some time and to leave and select another. It is advisable to live with your husband else lead a spiritual life rest of your life. You may think that after marriage with some one else you will be more happy. it is quite foolishness. Pray well with fasting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Continue in my life and remove and bring back all that belongs to me that was mine spiritually, mentally, and physically. God, take down and remove everything that was stolen and bring it back to me and close all doors and access.
Replies
9
Views
173
Dear Lord Jesus, You know my heart and my pain. You know how much I want ### to come back into my life. If it is Your will and if this relationship is right for both of us, please remove the anger, misunderstandings and distance between us. Touch ###’s heart and give him peace and clarity. If we...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,706
Members
650,994
Latest member
Sliunnurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom