God Bless Everyone. Lord kindly protect myself, ...

AngelCali

Beloved of All
God Bless Everyone. Lord kindly protect myself, ###, and our two dogs for those wishing us ill where we reside and those whom we know. Lord kindly bless me to get a gs 13 position. Kindly bless me with the one that I applied for on ###/###/###. 🙏 🙏 🙏
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God Bless Everyone. Lord please bless me with a completely virtual gs ### position soon. I need the financial breakthrough. Please bless me with more focus groups as I keep falling short the last few months due to costs going up for food gas insurance but my income not increasing. 🙏 🙏
Replies
10
Views
239
God Bless Everyone. Lord place your shield of protection around my home and all those inside it (myself, ###, and our 2 dogs). Give us justice from the noisy neighbors above us. Protect both of us at work. Give me justice due to the deception on ###/###/###. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
10
Views
255
God Bless Everyone. Lord place your shield of protection around my home and all those inside it (myself, ###, and our 2 dogs). Give us justice from the noisy neighbors above us. Protect both of us at work. Give me justice due to the deception on ###/###/###. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom