God abandoned me. He did not hear ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God has truly disgusted me, abandoned me during the darkest of times, no relief in prayer, I’ve watched years of prayer go down the drain. I only serve God because he is the only way but honestly God makes me wish I was never born, if I was never born I would never have to experience his lack of...
Replies
9
Views
109
Dear God, I am angry with You today. I don’t understand why You keep making my life so difficult. I have prayed, waited, cried, and asked You again and again, but still nothing seems to change. If You gave me this life, why have You allowed me to suffer so much? Why do You keep closing every...
Replies
10
Views
55
I suffer from chronic pain and also my relationship/love life is so messy I’m in so much pain I feel so so alone and I’m sure God has abandoned me. I understand now. God has abandoned me. I'm nothing and no one to him anymore. Where is God? Where is He? Why is he letting me go through...
Replies
12
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom