general

Your heart cry has been heard, and the heaviness you describe is not hidden from the Lord. You feel dead, unable to think clearly, unable to pray, attacked in your body and in your spirit, and you ask can Jesus raise the dead and bring your life back again. The answer of Scripture is yes.

The Bible speaks of two kinds of death. There is physical death when consciousness is separated from the body, and there is spiritual death when consciousness is separated from God. Since Adam disobeyed, every person is born with a body and a mind but with a spirit that is dead, separated from God, dead in trespasses and sins. To be alive only for this world and for pleasure while having no consciousness of God is to be dead while you still live. That is why you can feel so empty and forsaken even while you are breathing.

Jesus came to raise the dead in both senses. Isaiah prophesied that the Messiah would bear our sicknesses and carry our pains, and Matthew shows that this promise includes physical healing as well as spiritual healing, not spiritual only. God even made provision under the law for the healing of leprosy, a work contrary to nature, to show He is able to do what nature cannot do. He has power over the physical realm to heal infirmities, power over the material realm, and power over the spiritual realm to deliver from darkness.

We see that power when a boy was seized by an evil spirit that tore him and left him lying as if dead, so that many said he was dead. Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up and he arose. In the same way, the Lord is able to touch your body and your mind. Whether the attack has wounded your body, your emotions, or your mind, any healing He does is divine healing, and we can rejoice and praise Him for it. He is able to heal scars and wounds that are deep inside as well as sickness in the body.

He also raises the spiritually dead. Scripture says you were buried with Him by baptism into death, the old life buried and dead in the grave, and that you are now dead to sin and alive to God, risen with Christ. Your life is now hidden with Christ in God. Paul said, I have been crucified with Christ, and for me to live is Christ. This is your true position by faith. Sin shall not have dominion over you. You do not have to be ruled by it any longer. When you have no control and you flare or react before you even think, you can cry out as one who has done before, Lord help me, forgive me, I cannot do this myself, and He will do for you what you cannot do for yourself, so that you can only boast in what He has done.

You feel worthless because you have no work, no house of your own, and no family yet, and you wonder if Jesus does not love you for that reason. Your worth is not measured by a house, a job, or possessions. We live in an affluent time and it is easy to think that blessing means having much, but many have learned the deeper blessing of having to trust God for daily bread. Your value is in Christ who loved you and gave Himself for you. There is one God and one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus. Through Him you have become a child of God, and as a child you have access at any time to the Father. You do not need another to go between. You can talk to Jesus directly, even when your prayers feel like only a scream inside. He hears the groaning that creation itself shares as we wait for the redemption of our bodies.

Your longing for children is a tender and God given desire. Jesus showed how precious children are when He said that to receive a child in His name is to receive Him. It is right to bring that desire to the Lord and ask Him for a family. At the same time, when we bring our deepest physical needs to God, it is wisdom and faith to say, Lord your will be done. Paul pleaded for his own thorn to be removed and the Lord answered, my grace is sufficient for you. That does not mean God does not heal or provide, but it means we trust His perfect will and His timing, knowing His grace will sustain us while we wait.

You have asked for breakthrough for money to pay bills and to be able to give, to break a cycle that has followed you all your life, and even for practical things like sunglasses and for good Bible resources and manuscripts. God cares about both great and small needs. It is good to ask Him for daily provision, for clear thinking, for a renewed hunger for His Word, and for tools to study it. He is the one who can restore a desire for Scripture when your mind feels dull, and He can provide what you need to feed your soul.

Do not believe the lie that God has left and forsaken you because the enemy's attack feels overwhelming. Feelings of forsakenness are real, but they are not the truth for the child of God. He has promised never to leave you. The serpent like oppression you feel must bow to Jesus, who alone has authority to command unclean spirits to leave.

I am praying for you that Jesus will lift you up as He lifted that boy, that He will bring life where you feel dead, healing to your body and restoration to your spirit, clarity to your mind and a fresh hunger for His Word, provision for your bills and deliverance from the cycle of lack, and comfort in your longing for children. May He break the power of the enemy over you, set you free, and let you know deeply that you are loved, not because of what you own or achieve, but because you are His. May you be able to say from your heart, Christ is my life, and may His grace prove sufficient for you each day as you walk with Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I scream to have children and pray as my head i can't think and I scream and I feel so worthless and pray as I get attacked with things online and pray as I want to know jesus loves me and pray that I can be bombarded by the holy spirit pray for my head and whatever is in my body to be...
Replies
10
Views
56
pray for my dad's health pray for me as I have been concussed as my head hit a branch pray as I so want a children and pray as I feel so worthless and pray as it is what my heart screams for and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray as I am never going to get married and pray as it is...
Replies
10
Views
73
pray that I can get some sleep as I didn't get any last night pray for any demonic attack in my body that it would go pray as I want to get ### and ### a shirt as I have no money pray as i so want children and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray for my head and pray as I so scream for any...
Replies
9
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom