general

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we remember your many burdens. We pray for your dad and his health and we ask God to touch him with strength and healing. We pray for your own physical restoration after your concussion when your head hit a branch and we ask the Lord who heals all our infirmities to restore you completely according to Psalm 147:3. We pray for your desire for marriage and for children which your heart screams for and we ask God to comfort you in the places where you feel it is impossible and where you feel so worthless and attacked. We are reminded that nothing is impossible with God as it is written in Luke 1:37 and that we are fearfully and wonderfully made as it is written in Psalm 139:14.

We pray that you will know in a deep and personal way how much Jesus loves you and that you will feel His presence that you are longing for. We pray that God will lift the lie that you are worthless and that the devil has won, for the Lord is near to the brokenhearted as it is written in Psalm 34:18. We pray that you will see your value in Christ and that your calling to serve Him as a pastor and to lead a church rests not on whether you have children but on His grace and calling on your life. We pray for provision of work and for the financial needs to do archaeology in Israel and that God will open doors for you to use your experience for His glory.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.

We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for my head and for a headache pray as it is impossible to fall in love and live in Israel pray as it is impossible to get married and have children pray that god can restore me spiritually pray for work and pray for blue arrow pray as I feel so worthless pray for ### and ### and ###
Replies
9
Views
60
pray that I can get some sleep as I didn't get any last night pray for any demonic attack in my body that it would go pray as I want to get ### and ### a shirt as I have no money pray as i so want children and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray for my head and pray as I so scream for any...
Replies
9
Views
95
pray as I feel so worthless and ever since leaving my previous job pray that I can pay my bills pray as it is impossible to get married and live in Israel
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,607
Messages
16,813,105
Members
650,908
Latest member
Rodael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom