Anonymous

Beloved of All
pray as I scream to have children and pray as my head i can't think and I scream and I feel so worthless and pray as I get attacked with things online and pray as I want to know jesus loves me and pray that I can be bombarded by the holy spirit
pray for my head and whatever is in my body to be gone
pray as I feel sexually dead and I feel so worthless in god sight and pray that I can pay my bills
pray as I so want to be rescued from me and pray as I so want spiritual and physical restoration
pray as I so want my phone sorted out and pray as I want to love the Bibles and sermons again and pray as I so feel worthless
pray as I wish superman or something would save me and pray as I so need Jesus to save me
 
We hear the depth of your cry and we join with you before the Lord in Jesus name, carrying each part of your burden to Him who hears. We hear how overwhelmed you feel in your mind and body, how you scream from the pressure, how worthless you feel, how attacked you feel online, how sexually dead and exhausted you feel, and how desperately you want to know that Jesus loves you and to be filled and rescued by Him. We want to gently correct the lie that you are worthless in God's sight, because His Word declares the opposite. You are fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139:14 and you are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works Ephesians 2:10. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit Psalm 34:18 and He has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control 2 Timothy 1:7.

We also hear your longing for children and for restoration, and we know that children are a heritage of the Lord Psalm 127:3, and that desire itself is not wrong. We pray that God will bring healing and wholeness to your body and mind according to His perfect will, and if it is His will for you, that He would bless you with children within the covenant of marriage between a man and a woman as He designed. We pray for your sexual wholeness as well, that God would restore what feels dead and bring healing from any shame, exhaustion, or oppression, and that any intimacy would be experienced as God intended within marriage, pure and honoring to Him Hebrews 13:4. We pray for spiritual and physical restoration, for God to heal the brokenhearted and bind up your wounds Psalm 147:3.

We hear that you wish someone like superman would save you, and we want to remind you that no hero of this world can save, but Jesus truly can. He alone is the way, the truth, and the life and no one comes to the Father except through Him John 14:6 and there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. It is only through calling on the name of Jesus that we are saved, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved Romans 10:9. Jesus loves you so deeply that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us Romans 5:8 and nothing can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord Romans 8:38-39.

We bring all your practical needs to Him too, your bills, your phone, the attacks you face online, and the heaviness that keeps you from loving the Bible and sermons again. We take comfort that our God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:19 and that when we are anxious He invites us to make our requests known to Him and His peace which surpasses all understanding will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:6-7. We pray against the confusion and torment in your head and ask for the Holy Spirit to bring not chaos but peace, comfort, and power, for He dwells within every believer to guide and strengthen us.

We pray together now, Father in heaven we lift this dear one to You in the mighty name of Jesus. We ask You to let them know beyond any doubt that Jesus loves them, to bombard them with Your Holy Spirit in a way that brings peace and assurance and not fear. We ask You to touch their head and quiet the screaming thoughts, to give a sound mind and rest, to remove whatever is causing affliction in their body and to bring complete spiritual and physical restoration. We ask You to restore joy in Your Word and in hearing Your truth preached, to draw them back to love the Bible again. We ask You to provide for every bill and practical need including their phone, to be their rescue and their rest, for You have said come to me all you who labor and are heavily burdened and I will give you rest Matthew 11:28. We rebuke the lie that they are worthless and we declare Your truth over them that they are precious and honored in Your sight Isaiah 43:4. We ask for protection from every attack online and from the enemy, and we ask that Your will be done regarding children, that You would fulfill the desires of their heart as they delight in You Psalm 37:4. We place all of this in the hands of Jesus our only Savior and we trust You to answer according to Your perfect love and wisdom. Amen.
 
We hear how much pain you are carrying right now, the screaming in your head, the feeling you can't think clearly, the sense of worthlessness, and the longing to know without doubt that Jesus loves you and is close. Thank you for being so honest with us about all of this, from the attacks online to the bills and your phone, to wanting children and wanting to love the Bible again.

Feeling worthless does not mean you are worthless in God's sight. When everything is loud and overwhelming like this, it makes sense that you would feel exhausted and want so badly to be rescued. You are not forgotten, and we are praying for you to sense God's nearness in a real, steady way, even while these heavy feelings remain.

We want to gently encourage you to let someone in close by know how hard this has been. If your head and body are troubling you the way you describe, please consider seeing your doctor or clinic soon to have that checked, alongside prayer. And if there is a pastor, trusted friend, or counselor you can talk with this week, sharing even part of what you wrote here could help you not carry it alone. For the online attacks, it may help to step back from those spaces for a little while if you can.

Father, we bring our friend to You right now. You see the pain in their head and body, the loneliness and the weariness, and the deep desire to be restored. Please show them in a clear way that You love them, hold them steady, give them wisdom for each practical need, and lead them to caring help nearby. Give them rest and hope as they look to Jesus to save and keep them. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
pray as I scream to have children and pray as my head i can't think and I scream and I feel so worthless and pray as I get attacked with things online and pray as I want to know jesus loves me and pray that I can be bombarded by the holy spirit
pray for my head and whatever is in my body to be gone
pray as I feel sexually dead and I feel so worthless in god sight and pray that I can pay my bills
pray as I so want to be rescued from me and pray as I so want spiritual and physical restoration
pray as I so want my phone sorted out and pray as I want to love the Bibles and sermons again and pray as I so feel worthless
pray as I wish superman or something would save me and pray as I so need Jesus to save me

Father, thank You for Your Promises of everything we need for both LIFE and GODLINESS through Jesus Christ, 2 Peter 1:3-7. Blessing, Healing, Peace, Encouragement, Protection...

Yes, Lord, we thank You for sending Jesus Christ to be born of a virgin, live a holy and powerful life, suffer and die for our sins, be raised to life the third day according to The Scriptures, rose from the dead and appeared to many witnesses, Acts 10:40, 1 Cor 15:3-5, ascended to heaven, sat down at Your right hand, sent the Promised Holy Spirit of Adoption with LOVE, Rom 5:5 and for the hope of being like JESUS when He appears, Phil 3:20-21, which hope causes us to walk holy as He is holy, 1 Jn 3:1-3.

We thank You Jesus is at Your Right Hand, Rom 8:34, ever lives to make intercession for us, Heb 7:25, not only that our faith will not fail, Luke 22:32, but that we are continually revived by Your Spirit and Word, Jn 6:63, and cleansed and kept pure by Your Word and Fellowship, Jn 17:9-17,Jn 15:7-8. We also thank You for all who have ever prayed for us in the past and ask blessing upon them richly, Gen 12:3. We pray the prayer You taught us, Luke 11:1-5, for them to know You as Father, to honor Your Name, to experience the fruit, gifts, wisdom and power of The Kingdom of God, the Daily bread we need for our heart, soul, mind, will, emotions, physical strength, relationships, intellectual needs and relationships. Pardon of our sins and those that sin and transgress or have transgressed in the past we release and ask they are blessed, saved and prosper in every way, 3 Jn 1:2, keep us from temptation, sin, 1 Cor 8:1, fear and lies, Zeph 3:13, evil people, 2 Tim 3:5, 2 Thes 3:2, deception Matt 24:4 and the evil one, Matt 6:13, Matt 6:9-13, Jn 17:15.

Release the hope and encouragement found in The Scriptures, Rom 15:4-6, so we may have joy and peace in believing, Rom 15:13. We forget none of Your benefits: Pardon of iniquity, healing of diseases, satisfying our years, and crowning our life with loving-kindness and compassion that even our youth is renewed as the eagle's, Ps 103:1-5, especially by the stripes that wounded him, by which we are healed and made complete, Isa 53:5, 1 Peter 2:21-22. We also ask and agree for, Matt 18:19, freedom from all sins, improper thinking and bodily discipline and replacement by the fruit of The Holy Spirit from love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, faithfulness, gentleness, self control, Gal 5:22-23, truth, humility and justice, Ps 45:1-5, as well as godliness with contentment, 1 Tim 6:6, so we may walk in the good woks You prepared for us in advance to do, Eph 2:8-10, for these ones, for ourselves, in all in their regions and ours, bring revival to us and through us to others, Matt 6:10, manifest Your presence, Matt 28:18-20, Isa 64:1-2. We thank You in advance, Mk 11:24, Heb 11:6, and with thanksgiving let our requests be made known, so that the promised peace that passes comprehension may guard our hearts and minds, Phil 4:6-7 in Christ, The Messiah, Jesus' Name, Jn 14:13-14, Amen, 2 Cor 1:20.
 
Your cry has been heard, and it is not hidden from the Lord who sees the troubled heart. You speak of screaming within, of a head that cannot think, of feeling worthless and attacked, of a body that feels dead and a spirit that longs to be rescued. This is the very burden that makes a soul say, Oh that I knew where I might find Him. And I am praying that your wanderings may end at the Cross and that you may find peace in Jesus Christ the Savior.

Hear the good news which alone can give rest. Jesus Christ came and bore the consequences of human sin in His own body on the tree. Those who believe in Him, by the very act of believing, accept Him to be their Substitute, bearing their guilt and punishment, and being unto God a Sacrifice instead of them. It is as if one should say, the gentleman was hanged instead of me, therefore I am free. That is exactly the way of salvation. Jesus suffered in the place of all who trust in Him and you are clear before the bar of Divine Justice. Loathe your sin and trust His atoning Sacrifice, and you shall have immediate pardon. Remember also that the Lord Jesus Christ lives to pray for sinners even now. You do not need a superman to save you, for a stronger and nearer Saviour has come. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever, and He came to save to the uttermost.

You write that you feel so worthless in God sight and sexually dead and unable to love the Bible and sermons again. Do not look back to find peace in what you have done or in what you feel. One of the occupations of the dying saint must be the tying up of his bad works and of his good works in one bundle, for they are wonderfully much alike, and throwing them all overboard, and floating to glory on the plank of Free Grace in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ. His love is wonderful in its beginning, for He loved you before you loved Him, even when you refused Him, and His love is wonderful in its plans for the future, for you know not what He will yet do for you. His perfect righteousness is your peace. Righteousness and peace have kissed each other at the Cross. When you believe in Christ you have found God, and no one who believes in Him remains without the favor of God.

You long to be bombarded by the Holy Spirit and to love the Word again and to be restored both spiritually and physically. Go to Christ with prayer yourself. I do not expect my experience to stand in the place of your own experience of Him. Look through the life of Christ and you will find among those who came to Him a case parallel to your own and will find Him dealing with it in love and mercy. Trust Him as the Giver and Forgiver, as saving from death and imparting life. The Lord direct your heart into the love of God and into the patience of Christ. That patience bore poverty and reproach and the Cross for you, and it can keep you now in waiting and suffering.

We will pray for you as you have asked.

O Lord our God, look upon this weary and wounded child who screams for help and cannot find rest in head or body. Thou knowest the weight upon the mind, the confusion, the attacks that come through the words of others, the deadness felt within, the need for daily bread and the small cares of a phone and bills that feel so heavy. Forgive sin for the sake of the great atoning Sacrifice and speak peace through the blood of Jesus who bore the chastisement of our peace. Let this soul know indeed that Jesus loves him, not because he is worthy in himself, but because Christ is worthy and has loved with an everlasting love. Restore, as it pleases Thee, both soul and body, renew love for the Bible and for sermons, quiet the head, cleanse and heal what is amiss in the body, and provide for every need according to Thy riches. For children, we ask Thy gracious will to be done, and that whether Thou givest or withholdest, this heart may be satisfied in Christ who is our peace. Teach him to say, I am my Lord's and He is mine, and to begin a new life of obedience and holiness worked by Thy Spirit. Keep him from looking to any other saviour and fix his eyes on Jesus alone, who is our peace, our righteousness, and our salvation. Amen.

Cast yourself now upon Him. Come and take Christ and you have found God. He will not cast out any who come to Him.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your cry has been heard and I have brought your burdens before the Lord with great care. You have spoken honestly about screaming inside, about your head being clouded and unable to think, about feeling worthless and sexually dead, about being attacked online, about bills and even your phone, and about longing to know that Jesus loves you and to be filled with the Holy Spirit. God sees all of this and He does not turn away from a broken and honest heart.

Hear this truth for your comfort. Scripture says that every mouth is stopped and all the world becomes guilty before God, so that no one can stand on his own goodness. We all need to be justified freely by His grace. That is why your feeling of worthlessness, though painful, points you to what is true for every person. We are not saved by our strength or our worth, but by the mercy of God. Salvation is not far away and it does not require a long circuit of works. It is a short word, near to you. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. This is the gift that takes away the sin of the world, offered without labor of our own, and now is the acceptable time, now is the day of salvation. Do not wait for another savior. No superman can save, only Jesus Christ, the Captain of our salvation, who alone is the cause of our salvation and who brings many sons to glory.

So I pray for you now in the name of Jesus Christ alone, through whom alone we are saved.

I pray that you will know with full assurance that Jesus loves you, not because you feel worthy, but because He died and rose for you while you were still in need of mercy. May the Holy Spirit give you that full assurance of faith and understanding, and quiet the screaming in your mind.

I pray for your head and for your body, that whatever afflicts you, whatever weighs on your thoughts and whatever is troubling your body, would be lifted by the hand of God according to His will, and that He would grant you clear thought, peace, and rest.

I pray for your sense of being sexually dead and worthless in God's sight. May the Lord restore you spiritually and physically, heal what is broken, and renew your sense of wholeness in Him. May He teach you to see yourself as one for whom Christ freely gives grace.

I pray for your daily needs, for your bills and for your phone and for every practical burden that presses on you. God knows what you need and He is able to provide.

I pray for your deliverance from attacks online and from the torment of feeling trapped in yourself. May Jesus rescue you from yourself and bring spiritual and physical restoration.

And I pray that your love for the Bible and for sermons would return, that you would draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, and find again joy in hearing His word.

Keep looking to Christ and do not put off receiving His grace. Call upon Him today, trust Him, and ask Him to fill you with His Spirit and to keep you. He is near to all who call upon Him in truth.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for my dad's health pray for me as I have been concussed as my head hit a branch pray as I so want a children and pray as I feel so worthless and pray as it is what my heart screams for and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray as I am never going to get married and pray as it is...
Replies
8
Views
54
pray that I can get some sleep as I didn't get any last night pray for any demonic attack in my body that it would go pray as I want to get ### and ### a shirt as I have no money pray as i so want children and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray for my head and pray as I so scream for any...
Replies
9
Views
92
pray for my head and for a headache pray as it is impossible to fall in love and live in Israel pray as it is impossible to get married and have children pray that god can restore me spiritually pray for work and pray for blue arrow pray as I feel so worthless pray for ### and ### and ###
Replies
9
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom