Future

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1101
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1101

Guest
It's starting getting a bit better in private, but just continue praying for ### by our Lord and Savyor that it will fullfill entirely and that also ### should fin a job back.
 
Hoping and praying for deliverance in your future needs! Amen.
 
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless exceeding abundantly the person who sent me this prayer and myself above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Bless us Lord Jesus. Open up the windows of heaven and pour us out blessings that we shall not have room enough to receive them. Bless each of us with Your Strength and an overwhelming strong desire that cannot be quenched to walk in the Integrity of Christ and live a Christian lifestyle. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, strength, honor, joy, peace, protection, and prosperity. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer in Jesus’ name, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus i thank you for all the blessings and love.. jesus now I and my family we are too afraid of my future just because of money problem,now my mummy's mom had said yes she will do my admission at nursing college of course bsc.. what we we're are waiting for last year only for yes,and when you...
Replies
10
Views
98
Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
222
Please pray for my future and that God leads me clearly into the right path for my life. I’m currently figuring out my education and career, and I pray that God opens the right doors for college, apprenticeships, work and my future, and gives me wisdom to make the right decisions. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom