Future

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1101

It's starting getting a bit better in private, but just continue praying for me by our Lord and Savyor that it will fullfill entirely and that also I should fin a job back

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless exceeding abundantly the person who sent me this prayer and myself above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Bless us Lord Jesus. Open up the windows of heaven and pour us out blessings that we shall not have room enough to receive them. Bless each of us with Your Strength and an overwhelming strong desire that can not be quenched to walk in the Integrity of Christ and live a Christian lifestyle. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, strength, honor, joy, peace, protection, and prosperity. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer in Jesus’ name, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My name is Aileen Priyanka dung dung I want to thank you Lord for Fullfill my Request.I want prayers for Johnson Kullu. May Jesus remove whatever obstacles he is facing in getting a job and I want to pray for him to get the job.I want prayers for myself, May God remove any obstacles and...
Replies
Views
Thank you for reading this prayer. I am gettingbso weary in my job search. I keep praying, seeking and looking for a job. We are a one income family and my wife is working almost 6 days a week. I have looked, applied, begged God, still nothing. Please pray for me. I'm getting almost desperate...
Replies
Views
Thank you for reading this prayer. I am gettingbso weary in my job search. I keep praying, seeking and looking for a job. We are a one income family and my wife is working almost 6 days a week. I have looked, applied, begged God, still nothing. Please pray for me. I'm getting almost desperate...
Replies
Views
Just feeling a bit defeated & hoping for a good day wth our son. We did some med changes & it's been pretty positive but this morning everything just went downhill. I dropped him off at his respite house & now full of anxiety that I'll have to go back & get him & fight with him all day. Pray it...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to enjoy dating locally because I have been in a year-long distance online relationship that is starting to turn sour and getting bad in worldly terms like scam and fraud peer pressures. The gentleman seems like is never going to come to meet me and if he would he's been bossy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom