Fun Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray I would not get my feelings hurt or crushed in any way and please pray that I would have a fun time and it would be fun; usually, it's not very exciting. This is ###.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW GAMING SYSTEM PS4 OCCULUS RIFT SOMETHING FUN WE CAN HEAR OTHER ON WITH HEAD PHONES SETS PLAY TOGETHER AT A CERTAIN TIME GREATLYYYYY..LIFE I GET ONE MY 3 OFFSPRINGS AND MY MOM OR WII SOMETHING NOT TO EXPENSIVE BUT YET WE CAN PLAY ALL TOGETHER EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT GAME NIGHT THE...
Replies
9
Views
102
LIFE IN MY DREAMS CAN-COME TRUE TONIGHT I GET A VERY HANDSOME CUTE CHRISTIAN MAN GREATLY BOYFRIEND GREATLY THAT IS BY HIMSELF LIKE ME THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THER FOR ME I KNOW IT THATS THE BEST GODS TIMING IS PERFECT GREATLYYYYY…HOW ABOUT A CUTE GAMER GUY WE WILL START CHATTING ONLINE GREATLYYY...
Replies
9
Views
169
Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom