friend ###

Grace I join you with prayers. I pray to God that He would protect and bless your friend ### and her mother. May our God answer your prayer, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my friend just passed away from cancer. please pray for his family and the hard process of working thru grief. cancer is rough. god bless you all
Replies
10
Views
80
Please pray for a friend who recently had his leg amputated (and will need further amputation) and is in recovery. He also has other health issues as well. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
83
Please pray for ###'s mom I don't know her name but she's got diagnosed with cancer and they're having to take her bladder out I'm praying for healing and that the doctor will have God's wisdom throughout it and that the family will see God work a miracle and I asked if you would please pray for...
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom