Fresh fire of God in my life

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
I am praying that God will renew you and work in your life in a powerful way. Blessings and peace to you, friend.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
1 John 5:18 KJV: We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my congregation (###) that the Lord may revive us again and grant us fresh fire and deeper hunger for prayer and His word.
Replies
8
Views
103
I am just leaving my Boyfriend after 4 months, I have been to war in the spirit for along time for him and his friendships and health and seeking all this good and happiness. I am needing to have a fresh fire prospective and strength in this waiting season. I will need prayer to be able to have...
Replies
8
Views
122
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 85:6 is a direct plea for spiritual renewal: "Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?" (NIV). It is a prayer for God to rekindle passion, restore joy, and awaken believers from spiritual stagnation...
Replies
8
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom