Fresh Anointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for a Fresh anointing of The Holy Spirit and that I can be lead by The Spirit and not by flesh. Help me to put to death the deeds of the flesh and walk by your Spirit. Not what I will but your will be done in Jesus mighty name Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I used to be able to feel the energy of things a lot easier. Prayer God restores this to me. Prayer any curses, word curses broken off me. That im blessed and protected.God put healing, life and nourishment in me. God put all true prophetic words and new ones in it and me. For a fresh Anointing...
Replies
12
Views
174
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, pour a fresh anointing upon my relationship. Strengthen our love, trust, communication, commitment, faithfulness, intimacy, and understanding. Heal past hurts, remove fear and confusion, and protect us from anything that seeks to divide us...
Replies
10
Views
84
I'm studying the Word of God and praying for an anointing and to receive the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, please pray for me that God gives me spiritual eyes and ears. 🙏
Replies
12
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom