We want to thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for a fresh anointing upon your relationship. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have continued to lift you both before the Lord these past days.

We have been praying that our Heavenly Father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ would pour out His fresh anointing upon your relationship and strengthen your love, trust, communication, commitment, faithfulness, intimacy and understanding. We have asked Him to heal every past hurt, to remove all fear and confusion, and to protect you from anything that seeks to divide you. We continue to pray that He will guide you both toward a purposeful, peaceful and God centered future together and that you will honor Him and honor each other in all things as we remember Colossians 3:14.

We pray that the Lord will establish your relationship on His perfect love which is the bond of perfection and that His peace will guard your hearts.

If your request was answered and you have seen God move in your relationship, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray every spirit that is causing him to hate I cancel it in Jesus name. My God, for you are my witness for the efforts and sacrifices have put in my relationship, My God, I speak Holy Spirit to be the centre of my relationship. I speak guidance from above; if it is your will that the...
Replies
7
Views
451
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord You see the isolation, ungratefulness and desrespect that has been...
Replies
15
Views
151
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,817
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom