freedom

I have a situation in my life that I would like to get out of but can't by myself. I don't have access to the people who could help, except for God.
that is the best place to be. But for God. Thank you Lord for helping this person out. Thank you for your blood that has redeemed this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's a lot of people calling out to God for freedom from torture that has lasted several years.... these people just want to live their lives and are being tortured to death in a gang stalking program that doesn't have any known ending, as the victims are being forced to guess on what days...
Replies
11
Views
156
Satanic demon possessed wicked people are trying to kill my faith in Jesus and destroy my religious freedom. They viciously and violently attack every time I try to read The Bible, attend church services, attend Bible study, play praise music, and every time I try to praise and worship Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
148
I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,365
Messages
16,787,482
Members
648,948
Latest member
Valiumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom