Thank you Jesus for another day to wake up and praise your holy name 🙏 my request today is for the almighty father to open my son ### case file and hear my son ### request for freedom from jail to give him another chance to be with his family in Jesus name Amen 🙏
Merciful Father, I thank You because Your compassion doesn't fail. May Your compassion prevail in this case now in Jesus' name. AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiance ### that she gets out of jail very soon. Please pray for me ### that I do not go to jail. God can only help us now, and I believe in my heart he can do anything. Thank you so very much
Replies
12
Views
120
Title: Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and bring freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would calm my mind, strengthen my faith, and give me His peace and grace to function and persevere each day. 🙏
Replies
14
Views
272
Pray for freedom for my child. Court case on ### that the judge and prosecutor will agree to drop all charges against him. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom