Alexis Maxwell

Servant of All
In the mighty name of Jesus in this new month of March 2021 I'm requesting freedom for ### from jail in Jesus name Amen 🙏
 
In the mighty name of Jesus in this new month of March 2021 I'm requesting freedom for ### from jail in Jesus name Amen 🙏
I'm sorry to hear about ###, friend. Know that I'll be praying, asking the Lord to let His will be done in this situation. May He surround you and ### with His peace and sustain you with His strength. Blessings!
 
I'm sorry to hear about ###, friend. Know that I'll be praying, asking the Lord to let His will be done in this situation. May He surround you and ### with His peace and sustain you with His strength. Blessings!
Thank you for your prayer 🙏
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and tell God Thank You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Title: Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and bring freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would calm my mind, strengthen my faith, and give me His peace and grace to function and persevere each day. 🙏
Replies
14
Views
214
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
10
Views
157
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom