Alexis Maxwell

Servant of All
Lord today I lift you up over my son ### 🙏 lord come and do only what you can do. Mighty God if it's your will let it be done in your name. I ask for your presence in my son's life and use the anointing keys to open the doors to the prison for ### freedom 🙏 in Jesus name Amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Title: Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and bring freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would calm my mind, strengthen my faith, and give me His peace and grace to function and persevere each day. 🙏
Replies
14
Views
215
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
10
Views
157
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
12
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom