Freaking out

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I was finally starting to feel better earlier today, and now I've lost a medicine that I really needed to finish recovering. All my joy in the Lord, Christmas spirit, and even a lot of my health have been drained now. I want so much to get better! I've been sick for weeks now and I'm afraid I'm going to get more sick again. It really gets me how this should be a time of joy and relief, which I was feeling earlier today, but now I feel like Satan had robbed me of all of that. I'm now just crying and feeling hopeless. I need God's help!!! Please pray that God helps me find my medicine. Please also pray that God will fill me to overflowing with His peace, joy, and hope. 

"In the name of Jesus I command all mountains of bad health, pain, swellings, medical bills, viruses, diseases, and fear targeted against this person to be removed immediately and permanently! I cast these evil spirits to the bottom of the deepest sea and I lock the door behind it with the spiritual keys I have to bind and loose (Matthew 16:17-19). I cast all other dark spirits and hideous fallen angels of stress and evilness trying to kill, steal from, and destroy this person as well (John 10:10). All of these troubles may never come back. I believe all these healings shall come to pass at an amazingly quickened pace and that this person is covered in your blood of protection and healing- forever filled with mighty warrior angels of heaven. I shall have whatsoever I ask and say for these healings for this is your promise ohh God... and I do not doubt in my heart this is an answered prayer request. I desire BIG miracle healings for this person this split second on Christmas Eve as I type this. I believe and therefore I receive as I speak this out (2 Cor: 4:13, Mark 11:23-26, Matthew 21:22). I also speak miraculous LIFE for great health, prosperity, wisdom, love, friends, identity in Christ, protection, dreams, visions, signs, wonders and peace to this person 's spirit, soul and body right NOW and forever (Romans 4:17) ... I also forgive everyone that has sinned against me and I forgive myself for all of my trespasses against others....I ask this person to forgive in the same way and for God to forgive us for all our trespasses ...... God please bless this decree of mine with extraordinary length of favor and with sudden mercy and grace for this courageous person who asks, seeks, and knocks for your help on the internet (Ephesians 3:20, Matthew 7:7) .... God please fight for this request 24/7 indefinitely for the person asking and go before them with your power and might (Exodus 14:14, Det: 31-8)...... and Lord I have seen, by laying of my hands, 100+ miracles and healings this year alone in 2015- I expect this typed command to have the same great results (John 14:12) ... All glory to you God- not to me ... your yielded vessel, Ken Beal of Georgia USA .... Shalom, Hallelujah and Amen......."

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Can you please pride into my situation?Need prayer for rejection loneliness It's causing me to want to commit suicide I've been asking and praying for months.And I can't deal with it now more I'm feeling ostracised and I can't deal with it anymore. I will commit suicide because of depression and...
Replies
Views
I am going through such a rough patch right now. I'm tired of feeling sad, despondate, worried, angry, etc. I want to do better and I know I can, but feel discouraged and tired.
Replies
Views
Dear bro n sis in Christ Jesus. Need prayer request for me as I'm having period since one week. Still period hasn't stopped yet. I'm feeling worried. Pls pray to stop now. No more period now 🙏! Also pray request for my father James and brother Daniel for their safe flight journey. To reach home...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I really need prayer right now. I've been having blasphemous thoughts today all day. I was doing better but then today I had a major battle. I went into a spiral where it felt like I thought something bad about what god has done for me intentionally but not because I mean it or...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for making me. I'm sorry I was angry with you yesterday. I've been sick with these demons too long and we're looking at a legion situation so I really need you to come up with a plan ASAP. Please. I cannot stand these demons! I hate them and I hate them talking to me. I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom