Fractured tooth. I am not someone with strong ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having really bad tooth pain. We just got two root canals for me, but that alone cost me $### a month, and I have ### more cavities, with several more needing root canals. I can't even pay it, my parents had to pay it, and I'm still in severe pain. I've been struggling to find work going on...
Replies
10
Views
188
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
269
I am requesting prayers for my fractured ankle. We've had a series of x-rays and I was told that I would need surgery and then hopefully I would not. I currently have no insurance although I am trying to fix that. As such, surgery is such a mostly unrealistic option. I'm praying for a complete...
Replies
10
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom