Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord. I am so sorry. I need your help. I know I should forgive those that do wrong to me, but I can't. I thought this woman was my friend. She has lied about me, hurt my feelings, deliberately gloated when she convinced my other friend to abandon plans with me. She has turned other friends...
Replies
8
Views
298
Lord, I do repent before You. I am so sorry, Lord. Please forgive me, of my sins, my shortcomings, and any wrongdoings. Please give me the opportunity of saying I am sorry and asking forgiveness from the person I may have hurt through any word, negligence or lack of compassion. Please hear my...
Replies
12
Views
426
Jesus please just let there be peace in my house no more arguing, I cannot take it anymore. I don't understand why my son can't have some sympathy for mf and be better. Please also let him forgive me and I forgive him for our fight. I ask for forgiveness from you as well for me losing my temper...
Replies
7
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,913
Messages
16,781,914
Members
648,463
Latest member
Prolarmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom