Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier this week / month / year I posted the prayer below. Well today is the day after my interview and I have been offered the position but only one day a week due ti funding difficulties. This is huge and a miracle, I have always been told that it would not happen and getting any position...
Replies
10
Views
205
Dear God please help our daughter receive a good job offer to be a personal fitness trainer because that's what she was trained in and she will help so many others become healthy and happy. She deserves a break and I am praying for her for you and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior to help...
Replies
11
Views
171
Lord I pray that my older daughter will have a blessed day at work today. I pray that she will be grateful and thankful for har jobs and her supportive family. I pray that she see her jobs and the family You blessed her with as a blessing and not in the eyes of thie rude young man and his...
Replies
10
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom