For the Lord to heal the relationship ...

Gothkyh

Disciple of Prayer
For the Lord to heal the relationship between ### and me. ### am applying to teaching jobs. ### need a job. Direction???
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, We come before You lifting up this relationship, asking that every step we take aligns completely with Your divine plan. Lord, we surrender our hearts and our future into Your hands, trusting that You make all things beautiful in Your time. Father, we pray for ###. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
123
Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
163
Heavenly Father, We come before You lifting up this relationship, asking that every step we take aligns completely with Your divine plan. Lord, we surrender our hearts and our future into Your hands, trusting that You make all things beautiful in Your time. Father, we pray for ###. We ask that...
Replies
12
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom