For my Loving Father/Papa

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Daniel 7:9 : I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. An...
Replies
6
Views
98
I pray for my Loving father help restore my health. I pray that my loving father blesses me with the right Department of Education teaching Job. Lord rebuke all that stands in my way from getting my dream Job. I want to help young children strive as they self regulate their emotions and learn...
Replies
8
Views
290
Oh Father Almighty, please heal my pain. My father passed away last December 06, 2023. No words can describe how much pain I have inside. I am broke into million pieces knowing that my father is no longer with me anymore. I can no longer hold his hands, I can no longer hear his voice... I am in...
Replies
6
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom