Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am jobless. I completed my MBA honours. But last 2 years I have not had a job, so many problems are coming. People give me false information. Please help Jesus to get a job in life. Yours regards, ###.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230612_132300_1.jpg
    IMG_20230612_132300_1.jpg
    820.1 KB · Views: 0
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your help and guidance for our brother ###. Lord, he has completed his MBA Honours, yet he has been unable to find a job for the past two years. He has been given false information and is struggling to find his way. We ask that You would open the right doors and provide the right opportunities for him. Give him wisdom to make the right decisions and to trust You in the process. We ask that You would provide him with a job that is fulfilling and that brings glory to Your Name. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

You Need Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding From God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I know my parents tell me to not post praying like this, but this friend of mine isn’t trouble and he needs your help right now and that’s why I try to get the word out. I remain somewhat more anonymous to keep things more secret but dear Lord, please please please please please...
Replies
13
Views
109
Please pray for the protection of my job, and that I can move to a new position soon. Please let my new office be supportive and positive. Help me learn the new things that I need to learn there. Thank you for the new leadership that is being reasonable since they came. Pray for protection from...
Replies
12
Views
172
God, i felt peace from you today then got triggered before bed about the false accusations from my mgr and how to address them in my report acknowlegement. You fight our battles. I give this to you. You give your beloved sweet sleep. I claim it and declare good sleep now. Help me with the job...
Replies
12
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom