God, heal and protect me & my loved ones ~ our hearts, souls, bodies, godly relationships, homes & vehicles. For driving safety. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ###
Heavenly Father, please touch and heal my son ###, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Protect him from harm and danger, both seen and unseen and surround him with your presence and peace..thank you Father for all You do for us, in Jesus' name, Amen
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of my son's life. I pray my son's day will have peaceful day today and he will not scream or get angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but bless him with...
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for my son ###, please comfort him and help him sleep without the nightmares from PTSD. Surround him with Your holy angels and shield him from all harm, evil, and danger. Fill his dreams with Your love and light in Jesus' name, Amen