For God to restore me, grant me ...

Double J

Prayer Partner
For God to restore me, grant me repentance, and renew a fresh start-again relationship, to be undecided and worthy of His name.
 
For God to restore me, grant me repentance, and renew a fresh start-again relationship, to be undecided and worthy of His name.
Hey everyone! Work has been very tough today. Please pray for strength and energy and focus for ###! Pray for protection over ### too please!! In the name of Jesus!!!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray against the dream about moving and ending up by ### Road in ###, ### in was taking but to ###. ### had me move out and put up there and it was before I was able to live my own life and sign out of the care giving companies and off the ### I pray to rebuke, reject...
Replies
7
Views
132
Pray for me for God to restore my lost destiny, my collapsing business to recover, to be able to meet my financial obligations.
Replies
9
Views
155
I have drifted from the Lord and have fallen into sin, including pornography. I am deeply grieved and repentant. Please pray that the Holy Spirit takes full control of my life. May God forgive me, cleanse me, and restore me. Pray that the Lord will restore to me the joy of my salvation and renew...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom