For God To Heal Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

lederman

Humble Prayer Partner
I need God to heal my joints, they're cracking a lot but lately it's been less since I upped my vitamin D, it makes it hard for me to hold jobs or even look for one, I'm subbing in the schools but they rarely call me, I need them to call more often. Also, that my cholesterol goes down, I'm on statins. Also, I'm giving myself allergy shots but the girl that mails the antigen took off for another job and there's no one around to do that, and I'm a year into it and don't want to start them all over again. My throat and tongue can swell from allergies, I'm seeing the doctor on ###, pray I can continue doing it without interruptions so I don't have to do it over.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

also the same with ###. better communication between ###. non-verbal and verbal communication. in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord please restore this home family property and all loves and properties. please give ### wisdom and help me and us all hear your voice. ask ### for my dad in...
Replies
5
Views
111
Dear God, The Bible teaches us to forgive those who sin against us. I am trying to forgive, but there is a question in my heart. If the person who hurt me receives forgiveness and continues to laugh and live happily, then what about me? Will my life be filled only with pain and waiting? Lord...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom