For fibroid to get out of my ###

Knossoichon

Disciple of Prayer
For fibroid to get out of my womb this year. ### my marriage will be ### years. I want God to bless my womb with triplets.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my sister ### she is going for fibroid operation and her womb is swollen.please pray that Jesus heals her and her operation be successful in Jesus name. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
13
Views
177
Hi please pray for my sister ### she is going for fibroid operation where they are take the womb out. Pray that God gives her strength and the operation be successful. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
10
Views
132
Look the guys that didn’t make it just leave me alone it’s to mean and cruel what I’m being put there anymore. I have watched them be ripped into shreds to many times it is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..I move where I can have my control of my bank account greatly I get a Guy that...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom