For ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deepa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deepa

Guest
Dear Rev.

I want request to you please pray for my family problems. I am married and have child. My husband was ill (depression and diabetics) He can’t do anything my self only earn. My son 4+ years but still not was going to school. Next year he wants to go to pre-school but I have no money to pay his school admission fee and school fees. Earlier we planned to build a house and took bank loan from ### bank but suddenly I faced more problems then I stopped build the house. But I want pay bank loan to the bank. I am working at the ### here salary not enough to me handle my family because I need to give medicine to my husband. I want to look after my husband and only son. I have no extra income. Only thing is my son’s education I am very sad think about it. I am mother I need to give good education to him but I am very poor mother. This year before October I have pay school fees and admission fees but I can’t do it. What I am doing. I don’t know what I’m going do. Nor one helps me but I always trust my Jesus. I’m search sponsor to help my little son’s education. Please father pray for me because I always burn with this matter. Thank you

God bless you

###
 
Lord Bless This family, they are in need and your touch them in every walk of Life, Lord why this much of trouble, ### needs your GRACE,

We Pray in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Lord Jesus, we come before You with praise and thanksgiving to pray for this good mother and her family. Bless her with strength, wisdom and courage as she finds a way to care for her husband and son. Bless her family with spiritual, physical and financial help. Thank You, Lord, for the answer to this good woman's prayers. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
188
Asking for prayers for my family. We had terrible flooding in my town on Wednesday and the food bank was closed on for clean up. They were open yesterday but the shelves were almost bare. They don’t open again until next Wednesday now and we are down to almost nothing at my house. Please pray we...
Replies
10
Views
127
Excellent loving helpful blessed relationship with my old mother and brother. Loving compassionate suppportive atmosphere in my family. My brother to really put efforrt to fullfill my mothers needs - material, emotional in Jesus name!! My old mother ### healed from Alzheimer, diabetes...
Replies
9
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom