For everything to be very good right ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal everything in my right foot to be free in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
9
Views
107
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, thanksgiving, and expectation. Father, I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to move mightily in every area of my life, my family, my finances, my business, my future, and the things that concern my heart. Let...
Replies
11
Views
127
I SPEAK LIFE MY DAUGHTER DOESNT HATE ME GET BACK SATAN I DONT EVER HEAR NEGATIVE THRU FIREWORKS EVER AGAIN GREATLY BUT BECAUSE I HAVE NO RIDE GIVE ME A BREAK WHAT A EVILL GAME OF SHITE ON HER GET IT OFF OF HER THEN MY CAT WAS ATTACKED TODAY I GET TO MOVE AS FAR AS POSSIBLE FROM MY OWN FAMILY...
Replies
12
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom